A natural linoleum is an excellent solution for setting up specific floors especially in nurseries, kindergartens, schools, medical units or care centers. The main advantage of this type of flooring consists of its raw materials. Compared to a PVC flooring, lino is made almost 100% from natural materials such as: linseed oils, cork, wood, pine resin, limestone dust and pigments.
Linoleum is a perfect solution for areas where children or the elderly carry out their activity. Due to its composition this type of antibacterial floor prevents allergies and can improve the quality of the air.
– it is a warm floor
– is the first in the industry to become Cradle-to-Cradle certified ® Silver
– long life product
– antistatic and anti-allergenic properties
– offers a hygienic surface, very easy to maintain
– shows increased resistance to heavy traffic
– it insulates sound and heat well
– the range of colors is vast, being able to create cheerful and colorful spaces
– it is biodegradable
Natural linoleum marketed and installed by Indfloor Group is treated with additional protection, therefore the durability of this surface is considerably extended.
The range of colors is generous and offers the possibility of creating a warm and comfortable space. For nurseries and kindergartens, the design for the little ones might be attractive and cheerful.
It might be also installed in heavy traffic areas. The floor will last very well in time, even in crowded places.
hospitals, medical surgeries
sanatoriums, recovery centers